I am a bi-cultural lesbian, first generation Korean and African American, born and raised in San Francisco, CA. When I am not working, I am playing, writing, and recording music.
Contact me if you want to work with someone who is warm, down-to-earth, collaborative, and won’t judge you for what you’ve done or what is happening in your life.
(415) 926-8907 or email@example.com
I am a Certified Addiction Specialist and Mental Health Counselor. My expertise comes from a long career in various roles, including:
- Manager of Family Services in an Early Childhood Education Setting with Homeless and Low Income Families
- Program Director for Women’s Residential Treatment
- Case Manager and Group Counselor for Adolescents and Young Adults with Dual Diagnosis
- Online Addiction and Mental Health Counselor in Private Practice